Tuesday, November 29, 2011

So frightening

Maybe it's just me and my watched-too-many-48-hours-mystery self, but sometimes Karter freaks me out.  It usually happens when I am changing his diaper.  We'll be "talking" and he'll be smiling and then all of a sudden he looks beyond me and fixes his eyes on something...and I'm usually 99% sure it is a killer.  I mean, he gets this serious look on his face like he is looking at something, or someone, and it makes my blood pressure shoot through the roof.  I turn around slowly and am always surprised when there is no one there.  I don't know what makes him do this, and I wish I could make it stop.  Until then, I suppose I am just going to carry a knife around with me on the off chance that Karter does spot a killer before I do.


Does anyone else have a baby that does this??

3 comments:

  1. Not to worry, he is probably just saying hello to your guardian angels. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sylis does it & I always ask him if Aunt Tammy (jasons sis) is talking to him. I feel like family & friends that have passed come to babies. But that's just me! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with Rhonda 100%.....I know my youngest met my Dad on many occasions that I did not know he was there. I have heard so many stories of deceased loved ones and babies....hard not to grab onto some truth in it!

    ReplyDelete