Thursday, October 13, 2011

Where would we be without facebook?

Even though my husband despises facebook and refuses to join (I, too, almost felt this way after seeing "The Social Network"), it has become an invaluable resource to me as a first time mom.  I guess mom's managed before such social networking sites, but I don't know how.  It's so nice to have a place where I can post a problem I am having and other moms who have been through the same thing can provide me feedback and solutions to my problems.  I mean, I never would have taken Karter to the chiropractor if it weren't for all the comments I received on facebook.  Who knows where we would be without that advice-definitely not with a baby who is only getting up once at night!  It's so nice to have a platform where mom's can share their knowledge with us newbies!  So moms of the facebook world, keep your input coming as I post struggles along the way...I certainly appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment