Wednesday, March 20, 2013

So Sweet...Kind Of

You know what is so sweet?  Like fall in love with my husband a little bit more sweet (which makes a total of a lot a bit.)  The other day he told me that when he rocks Karter before bed at night, he asks him if he wants momma to have a baby.  Then they pray together (ok, Mark prays) for a baby for momma's belly.  I mean, that's precious, right?

What is not so fantastic is that the reason Mark shared this fact with me is because Karter is now constantly pointing at my belly and saying "baby."  This would be great, except for the fact that my reproductive system sucks at life (well it sucks at creating life.)

The moral of the story is...don't trust my 19 month old if you hear him saying there is a baby in momma's belly.  There isn't.  Yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment