Thursday, September 29, 2011

Baby Smarts

This is no exaggeration...I might have the smartest baby in the world, as well as the cutest (sorry all you other moms:)  Really, he's a freakin genius.  The look he gets on his face when he is projectile pooping as you change him is a look that says "I know what I'm doing and you're just going to have to deal with it.  Have fun cleaning it up, mom."  He could save that poop for a diaper but he thinks it's more fun watching it fly over the changing table.  Then there's the look he gives me when I sing the wrong words to his favorite songs.  He may only be 6.5 weeks old, but he knows that the driver on the bus does not say "I love you." I feel like sometimes I should research the words to the songs I sing him so that he doesn't give me that look out of the corner of  his eyes!  Karter also knows that if he keeps me up the night before then his Grammie will come over and watch him the next day so I can sleep (he loves Grammie time.)  At this rate, I should probably start checking out the advanced classes that are offered in Covington...

No comments:

Post a Comment